DownloadsMaterials - Encapsulation
Quick LinksRequest a Quote
QFN Package Quote/Sample
Contact Customer Service
Past Technical Articles
Product and Services Video
After wire bonding, Quik-Pak offers several options for encapsulation of your devices, providing the level of protection and/or accessibility that you need. Options include:
Quik-Pak Offers Several
- Flattened / Remolded: Packages are fully encapsulated with filled epoxy, utilizing Quik-Pak proprietary molding process. Packages are returned to their original mechanical state, meeting JEDEC standards and providing test socket compatibility.
- Glob Top: Packages are fully encapsulated with filled epoxy and have a domed surface.
- Clear Encapsulant: Packages are fully encapsulated with non-filled epoxy and have a domed surface, for bonding verification, visual samples and optical applications.
- Partial Encapsulation: Packages are encapsulated with filled epoxy in selected areas (i.e. around leads only.)
- Frames & Lids: No encapsulation. Custom frame around perimeter of package with removable lid to protect die and bond wires, yet provide complete accessibility.
- Open Cavity: No encapsulation, die is exposed for total accessibility.
Additional Services offered by Quik-Pak include: